Please get in touch with me if you are interested in PhD or postdoc positions in my lab, and tell me about your previous research experience, current interests, and why this lab may be a good fit for you.
Recent and Upcoming Meetings
- 18-19 June 2014. Mimulus meeting. Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- 8-9 September 2014. Plant Evolution in the United Kingdom, 2014.
- 29-30 September 2014. Plant Fellows, Second Annual Meeting. Zurich, Switzerland.
- 23-26 October 2014. SCAPE. 28th meeting of the Scandinavian Association for Pollination Ecologists. Tovetorp Field Station, Sweden.
- 9-13 June 2015. Mechanisms of Plant Speciation. Norrtälje, Sweden.
- 25-30 June 2015. Evolution. Guaruja, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 10-14 August 2015. Polyploid evolution: Linking ecological and genomic studies. ESEB 2015. XV meeting of the European Society for Evolutionary Biology. Lausanne, Switzerland.
- 21-24 August 2015. Geo-link tour 2015. Weekend expedition to explore links between animal and plant wildlife, geology and culture. Details for registering here.
- 25-30 October 2015. 66th National Congress of Botany. Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 11-14 May 2016. International Conference on Polyploidy, Hybridization and Biodiversity. Rovinj, Croatia.
- 21-23 June 2016. 9th PhD Conference of the Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society. Oslo, Norway.
- 15-16 September 2016. 2nd Plant Evolution in the UK Meeting. Cambridge, UK.
- 23-26 October 2016. Second Brazilian Pollination Symposium. Catalao, GO, Brazil.
- 29-31 January 2017. Ecoflor 2017. Seville, Spain
- 31 January-4 February 2017. Spanish Ecology Society. XIV Medecos, XII AEET Meeting. Seville, Spain.
- 20-25 August 2017. European Society of Evolutionary Biology. XVI ESEB Meeting. Groningen, The Netherlands. Symposium: The genomics of species interactions.