Stirling, FK9 4LA. Scotland, United Kingdom. Email
Associate Editor for:
Reviewing Editor for:
Orcid ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-5663-8025
Ecology and Evolution of Buzz Pollination. Funding: NERC: DTP-IAPETUS program.
Evolution of anther dimorphism and reproductive ecology of Solanum houstonii (Solanaceae). Funding: Consejo Quintanarroense de Ciencia y Tecnologia/Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia (CONACyT), Mexico.
Ecological genomics of introduced Mimulus in the United Kingdom. Funding: Science Without Borders, Brazil
Current Honours Students:
- Rachel Leonard
Genome evolution and fertility restoration during polyploid speciation. Funding: Plant Fellows
Currently a postdoc at the University of Seville.
Phenotypic variation and local adaptation in clonal vs. sexual populations: a test using introduced populations of monkey flowers. Funding: Plant Fellows
Lislie Solis-Montero. Ph.D. (2014)
Currently a CONACyT Researcher at El Colegio de la Frontera Sur (Ecosur), Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico.
Reproductive strategies in heterantherous Solanum rostratum. Funding: Horizon PhD Studentship, University of Stirling
Zarah Pattison. Ph.D. (2016)
Currently a NERC postdoc at the University of Stirling.
Effect of changing flow regimes on the distribution and abundance of invasive riparian plants (co-supervised with Nigel Willby). Funding: Scottish Natural Heritage/Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- William Smith (2014). Niche modelling of invasive species: A case study with Mimulus guttatus
- Gilbert Gauci (2016). Pollinator diversity in green roofs in Malta
- Angel Olivares Espinosa (2016). Shifts in ecological niche following hybridisation
- Sara Bisset (2017)
- Aaron Martin (2017)
- Jack Reid (2017)
- Philip Friston-Reilly (2009)
- Stacey Anderson (2009)
- Kirsty McVean (2010)
- Stephanie Warren (2010)
- Catriona Walker (2011). Currently a Graduate Crop pathologist at ADAS, Ltd. UK.
- Chris Chandler (2011)
- Daniel Souto (2011). Currently a PhD student at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice. Czech republic
- Darryl Cox (2012). Currently Information Officer at the Bumblebee Conservation Trust
- Michelle Lee (2012)
- Stuart Gilmer (2012)
- Thomas Booker (2012). Currently a PhD student at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- William Smith (2012). Currently a PhD student at the University of Stirling
- Kirsten Kellet (2013)
- Rebecca Pincott (2013)
- Leanna Murray (2013)
- Allison Prudlove (2014)
- Chris McDougall (2014)
- Tan Morgan (2014). Currently a PhD student at Ben Gurion University of the negev, Israel
- Alisdair Gordon (2015)
- Louise Hynd (2015)
- Rachael Woods (2015)
- Andrew Laing (2016)
- Claire Wallace (2016)
- Emma Clarke (2016)
- Jane Devlin (2016)
- Ruby Cumming (2016)
- Eudes Jouet-Pastre (2013)
- Clement Bergounhou (2013)
- Bertrand Travacca (2013). Currently a PhD student at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Mathieu Quenu (2015)
- David Real Fernandez (2016)
- Enrique Maguilla Salado (2016)
- Blanca Arroyo Correa (2016)
- Esther Senden (2016)
- Alba Casillas (2017)
- Aime Rubini Pisano (2017)